We’ll keep this brief because what our customers say about us is more important than us describing our business history at length. What we do feel is important for you to know is:
- Accounts Advantage was formed in 2001 by founders John & Wanda Reynolds, who up until that time had 20+ years specialised experience in the bookkeeping industry.
- In 2016 we now have 6 full time staff dedicated to delivering excellence of quality that we have defined and documented so that it’s consistently applied – no matter who the team member is.
- We have a high priority of ongoing personal and professional development and we’re always at the forefront of the latest industry, bookkeeping and payroll developments.
- We are based in Beenleigh, Queensland and although most of our clients are South East Queensland based, others are located in other states. Distance presents no problem for us.
- We service clients remotely or at their place of work.
- John Reynolds, Director of Accounts Advantage, has developed an extensive range of simple yet powerful reports that allows a business owner to dissect and analyse their business at a glance (and its very affordable).
In addition to our experience in bookkeeping for a wide range of businesses, we are registered BAS Agents with the Australian Taxation Office, members of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers, certified consultants for MYOB and Alchemex and professional partners for QuickBooks and Xero.
The following are some of the industry categories we look after:
- Denture clinic
- Property management
- Retail stores
- Landscape nurseries
- Earth moving
- Mortgage brokers
- Manufacturing businesses
- Childcare centres