We want to make sure that your employees are looked after and paid correctly.
From paying your staff the correct rate, tax and superannuation and take care of any issue. At Accounts Advantage our payroll service is customised to fit with your business.
We are passionate about delivering a service that will help your businesses from bookkeeping, payroll and management reports.
We are trusted bookkeepers and registered BAS agents with the Australian Tax Office and members of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers, certified consultants for MYOB, Alchemex and professional partners for QuickBooks and Xero.
We look after a large number of businesses across many industries and we can implement a tailored solution for your business.
Our payroll service includes:
- Preparation of your weekly, fortnightly or monthly payroll.
- Ensure your employees are paid the correct amount, in a timely manner.
- Distribute electronic pays directly to your employees (with authority) OR provide payment files with which you can personally execute payment.
- Issue pay slips to your staff electronically.
- Manage superannuation payments and salary sacrifice arrangements.
- Track accrual of holiday and personal leave.
- Calculate long service leave entitlements and termination pay.
- Manage paid parental leave and work cover entitlements.
- Prepare bonus calculations and commission payments for sales staff.
- Advise on award requirements and National Employment Standards.
- Prepare and reconcile annual Pay As You Go (PAYG) payment summaries.
- Prepare and reconcile WorkCover Rateable Remuneration Certificates.
- Lodge all required documentation with the Australian Tax Office and other legislative bodies.