Brisbane south bookkeepers for child care centres
Bookkeepers who know about child care centre accounting
To keep your Brisbane child care centre financial matters in tip-top condition you need the help of an experienced child care centre bookkeeper.
Accounts Advantage is a specialist in bookkeeping for child care centres in Australia. We’ve been working with child care centres since 2004 and have a team of 6 full-time staff on hand to work with your centre to remove the stress and frustration related to managing your accounts.
We make it easy! Through remote access to your financial data in QikKids or other child care centre management software we can manage your income – including Government subsidies – and reconcile against your bank account. We also handle the payroll and provide you with useful management reports.
Not only do we keep your accounts up-to-date we can help you identify any financial ‘leakage’ or unusual transactions.
Plus, we’ll work closely with your accountant to make sure you get a fantastic level of service. We’ll ensure your accountant has the right information when they need it, or even earlier!
We are based on the south side of Brisbane and are trusted bookkeepers and registered BAS agents with the Australian Tax Office, members of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers, certified consultants for MYOB, Alchemex and professional partners for QuickBooks and Xero.
Our range of bookkeeping services for child care centres includes:
- We reconcile the funds deposited into the bank account against the fees reported at the centre.
- We know how to provide accurate payroll information based on the Children’s Services Modern Award.
- We will provide timely reports that will give you the necessary information that you can use to compare your centre against the ATO benchmarks.
- As members of Childcare Queensland, we are kept up to date with the changes in the industry.
- We are familiar with the onsite reporting programs, such as QikKids, that supply information about the income generated from DEEWR and the Parent Fees.
You’re invited to check us out
Choosing a bookkeeper is an important decision for your child care centre. That’s why we’re happy for you to call us for a complimentary get-to-know-you chat. We want you to be confident with your decision to engage us to look after your financial data.
Contact us or give us a call on 07 3209 8266. We know child care centres.