We are childcare centre bookkeeping specialists. We understand the working dynamics and systems associated with the Child Care Industry in Australia.
Based in Brisbane, and serving child care centres across Australia since 2004, we have developed our business to be the experts in bookkeeping for childcare centres.
Australian Child Care Centre Bookkeeping Experts
Our child care centre clients include independent owners and investors that recognise the financial and operational benefits that are possible when they have rigorous bookkeeping processes in place at their child care centres.
We work with child care centre Owners and Directors to improve financial processes and remove the administrative burden and complexity of finances from their day-to-day activities.
We help child care centre consultants to implement and embed robust financial management systems, including integration with child care centre software such as Qikkids.
Our bookkeeping services for Australian child care centres include:
- We reconcile the funds deposited into the bank account against the fees reported at the centre.
- We know how to provide accurate Payroll information based on the Children’s Services Modern Award.
- We will provide timely reports that will give you the necessary information that you can use to compare your centre against the ATO benchmarks.
- As members of Childcare Queensland, we are kept up to date with the changes in the industry.
- We are familiar with the onsite reporting programs, such as QikKids, that supply information about the income generated from DEEWR and the Parent Fees.
Bookkeeping for Australian child care centres, including: